Monday, September 10, 2007

orange car

my friend analee took these pictures of us making the movie this weekend. i saw the movie today. its really good.

this is me holding a light. it was really hot out so i just wore a red vest and a head band and my jeans. i know that seems impractical for the summer...but it was cozy...and i looked really cool.





this is a lot of the people standing in front of the orange car. as you can see everyone in the picture looks like they are standing still except for noelle. its a picture camera not a video camera.



and last but not least here is a lot of people's feet. as you can see tyler is wearing his goofy neon moon boots. also in this picture is a bucket of meat. the meat played the part of the brains in this movie.

1 comment:

Tanner B. said...

hey proc, whats up?

it's me Tantan. just say'n hi. I'm gonna have to see that movie of yours sometime. have you seen those new ipods? they are so cool!!!! i'm going to get a nano.we are all still here, so come and visit us soon.

e-mail me @ - kbtex@swl.net

Later,from tanner=)